My take on my favorite Mortal Kombat character Mileena. This piece was quite a challenge and introduced new techniques and stylization.
Today is my birthday! My wonderful boyfriend bought me cookies that said, “I ❤️ You”, but the heart cookie looks more like a monster devouring my other cookie. 😱
My Mileena Birthday cake! Happy Early Birthday to me! :D
My boyfriend decided to draw on my tablet.
Adorable Hugging Bear Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (320 F)
2. Mix 110g cake flour, 20g potato starch and a pinch of salt in bowl
3. Mix 40g beet sugar syrup, 10g honey and 30g vegetable oil in a small bowl
4. Once thoroughly mixed, spread between parchment paper and roll out with rolling pin
5. Use a bear cookie cutter to cut out the shapes
6. Draw the face (we used a nail dot pen), place the almond and have the bears hug them tight
7. Use leftover dough to make the tails
8. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 150°C (300 F) and bake for an additional 10 minutes
9. Take out of the oven and they’re done!