Adorable Hugging Bear Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (320 F)
2. Mix 110g cake flour, 20g potato starch and a pinch of salt in bowl
3. Mix 40g beet sugar syrup, 10g honey and 30g vegetable oil in a small bowl
4. Once thoroughly mixed, spread between parchment paper and roll out with rolling pin
5. Use a bear cookie cutter to cut out the shapes
6. Draw the face (we used a nail dot pen), place the almond and have the bears hug them tight
7. Use leftover dough to make the tails
8. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 150°C (300 F) and bake for an additional 10 minutes
9. Take out of the oven and they’re done!
Making progress! Be the first to see the final illustration on my Facebook page this weekend! Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/grovesketched
Let’s play! >:)
Wakka pinup, paper illustration anyone?
I am working on a Mileena right now, you are more than welcome to buy it. If it isn’t something you are looking for in the final look, I am willing to accept a commission. :)
Who is a Mortal Kombat fan? Mileena coming soon!!
Getting frustrated! Better take a break and finish tomorrow!